Contact Customer Care for Yahoo Mail Password Recovery
Are you recently facing issues with your Yahoo email service? Are you unable to access your Yahoo account using the same user ID and password? Oh, did you use incorrect Yahoo password or can’t remember the correct one? All your worries have only one solution i.e. to reset your Yahoo mail password.
Feel proud that you are not the only one who is experiencing Yahoo mail forgot password issue. There are hundreds and thousands users like you who are encountering such problem. To make sure Yahoo users access the service uninterruptedly, we have devised the easiest way or method to reset or change password. Check out the following steps:
What You Should Do When You Forgot Yahoo Mail Password?
Users usually type password in a hurry so that the onlooker can’t guess what it is. In this process, he or she puts wrong letters or makes typographical mistakes. There is another common mistake most users overlook – number lock and caps lock keys. You must keep an eye on these factors before resetting your Yahoo mail password. Once you are sure that you are not making any kind of errors and still not able to recollect your password, you need to
- Visit Yahoo login page, put your user ID or Yahoo email address and click on 'continue'
- You will be shifted to a new page where you will encounter ‘forgot password’ button. Click on that button and you will be taken to "Let's get you into your Yahoo account" page
- Here, put your Yahoo mail address and click on 'continue'
- Enter correct CAPTCHA code and submit (if CAPTCHA code is prompted)
- Now Yahoo password reset can easily be done. Users are asked to verify their identity by using the following options:
Mobile Number: One of the easiest and quickest methods to verify your identity is to provide your mobile number. Register the number, get text in your text message inbox and put verification code when asked to verify. Then you can create your password by click on the verification or verify button.
Alternate Email Address: Don’t want your mobile number to be updated or registered? Why not use an alternate email address? Adding an alternate email address to your Yahoo account is a quicker and faster way to receive verification code.
Security Questions: Have you answered security questions and added that to your Yahoo account? If you have, you need to remember the right answers for the questions in order to change your Yahoo mail password.
Things to Remember While Recovering Password for Yahoo:
There are a few things that users of Yahoo mail should keep in mind. They are:
- While creating a password for Yahoo mail account, ensure that the password is strong enough to be hacked
- For users wishing to access their mail on their mobile phones are suggested to update their new sign-in password on mobile apps manually since they don’t update automatically.
- If you don’t want your Yahoo mail account to be intact and active, make sure you are logging in regularly. Yahoo deletes accounts from its serve if they stay inactive or unused for more than 30 days.
- Keep in touch with Yahoo customer care by accessing their phone number if you feel that your Yahoo account has been hacked or your old password has stopped responding.
- Registering mobile number and updating alternate email address proves to be vital while resetting new password.
- Change your security questions immediately if your account is accessed by someone else.
Choose Our Third Party Yahoo Support:
Want someone else to do the job for you? Need help? Reach out to our tech geeks. We are just a call away to resolve all your worries related to your Yahoo mail account.